Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

New Etsy Products at Hannah's Health!

Check out my new hand-crafted coconut milk soap and moisturizing lotion bars at my Etsy store! Lovingly made with only the best natural and organic ingredients. You can feel the difference in my products because of the superior ingredients that I use. I use organic and food-grade ingredients wherever possible. I don't use any fillers, additives, or preservatives. Most of the ingredients that I use are exactly the same ingredients that I buy to cook with. My products are more expensive to make this way, but I truly believe that the skin is that important! It is a tremendously absorptive surface and detoxifying organ. Whatever you put on your skin bypasses your liver and goes straight to your bloodstream! If we wouldn't eat it, then why in the world would we put it on our skin?

Holiday coupons are currently being offered. Get 15% off every purchase, 20% off every purchase over $25 through December 31, 2015.

Hand-crafted, cold-process coconut milk soaps






Hand-crafted moisturizing lotion bars - great to keep on a dish at your bedside or next to your kitchen and bathroom sinks for chapped hands. They can also be used for face, feet, and body. These have a mild warm spicy holiday scent.




And, for the holidays, candy cane lip balms!






No comments:

Post a Comment